Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Revised and Updated Song-Writing Workshop Manual

Several years ago I compiled resources about leading worships into a manual: "Facilitating Community Song-Writing Workshops." It contained advice from some of my mentors about running music workshops, to which I added some of my own on-the-ground experiences from doing so in the Philippines. A friend of mine suggested that I update the manual for a broader readership (that is, not just about Philippine music) and re-do the section on technology. So I took his advice and have updated the manual, revising it for the first time in about 7 years.

The revised manual can be downloaded here. I hope you find it helpful. Feel free to write me with corrections and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Manual for Personal Piety: The Book of Hours

Book of Hours manuscript kept at Harvard University People have always encountered God outside outside of the times and spaces designat...