Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Bring It All

While I did not create this blog to be a platform for promoting my preaching, I thought that I would share this Christmas Eve message as a gift to my readers. If you weren't in a place to hear a sermon this Christmas, I hope that you find this encouraging and inspiring. It clocks in at just 11 minutes, including the reading from Luke 2:1-20. We celebrated Holy Communion right after the sermon, so the message concludes with the Invitation to the Table.

Note to fact-checkers: If I got the info wrong about the King's College Cambridge soloist, post any corrections to the comments here.

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Manual for Personal Piety: The Book of Hours

Book of Hours manuscript kept at Harvard University People have always encountered God outside outside of the times and spaces designat...